10 Questions For Pastor’s WivesMay 18, 2009
1. What do you think is your most important responsibility as a pastor’s wife?
2. Is there anything that you think is not part of your role that others may assume is?
3. What boundaries have you established in order to protect your marriage and family life?
4. How do you apply Galatians 6:2 (“Carry each other’s burdens”) when facing difficulties or frustrations in ministry?
5. Where do you and your husband find your own pastoral care?
6. How do you deal with criticism of you or your husband?
7. What is the greatest blessing and what the greatest burden of being a pastor’s wife?
8. Are there any books you would recommend that you’ve found particularly helpful as a pastor’s wife?
9. What one piece of advice would you pass on to a new pastor’s wife?
10. How can the other women in a congregation best support you practically and in prayer?