Planning A Preaching ProgrammeApril 1, 2010
52 weeks in a year….66 books in the Bible
So what will you preach on this Sunday morning?
And every Sunday morning of the year?
(and maybe every Sunday evening as well!)
An invitation to all pastors
• for those starting out in ministry
• for others seeking fresh ideas and insights
A PREACHERS’ WORKSHOP
• to help you plan your preaching
• factors determining what you preach
• providing a balanced diet for your congregation
• preaching to Christians and non-Christians
• single sermons and sermon series
• outlines and examples
• and much more!
Peter Grainger, Director of 2 Timothy 4* will share from 40 years of preaching, most recently as Senior Pastor of Charlotte Chapel from 1992 – 2009.
Colin Adams, former Associate Pastor at Charlotte Chapel, will share his experience from his first year as Pastor of Ballymoney Baptist Church, N. Ireland..
9.30 – 12.30, Saturday 8th May in Charlotte Chapel, Edinburgh
£10 payable at the event. Book your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*2 Timothy 4 (www.2tim4.org) – “strengthening Scottish preaching”