Workman’s ToolboxApril 28, 2007
It’s another Workman’s Toolbox, and some links around the blogs with a special eye for things preachers might appreciate.
* John MacArthur sermons at Omaha Bible Church (HT: Faith by Hearing)
* Andrew Fuller’s Advice to a Younger Minister
* Brian is discussing depression in ministry
* Steve Weaver is preaching on Jesus, Marriage and Divorce.
* Alright, I want to play basketball with John MacArthur, CJ Mahaney, and Thabiti Anyabwile
* I’m looking forward to preaching at this conference in October
* Thabiti Anyabwile is interviewed over at Nine Marks about Life and Ministry
* Nathan Busenitz has started a series of articles called “the blog in our eyes.” Its about principles to govern Christian blogging.
* One of the best articles I’ve read this week: Tell Stories Like Life Depends On It by Abraham Piper.
* OK, so I’m starting to pray that someone will provide for me the ministry opportunity to attend this conference!
* Do you struggle to get things done? This may help. (HT: Buzzard Blog)
* A review of Liam Goligher’s The Jesus gospel
* Read this short article from John Piper: the Missionary Heart.